Monday 6 January 2014

New Year!

Happy New Years!!! I hope you all had a lovely, lovely, New Year's Eve and start to the new year! Today 'm just going to write a quick blog on my new year's resolutions for this year, then later in the year I can update with what I've gotten done so far... hopefully this means I'll get more of my resolutions done. So, without further ado:
1. GET MY DRIVER'S LICENSE! This has to be done. It's not hard, I'm just lazy. 
2. BLOG MORE! Less personal stuff like this and more beauty tips, style inspirations and DIY's, which means...
3. DO MORE DIYS! More crafts and get more creative! Look on pinterest for different ideas and try out all the ones that catch my eye!
4. TRAVEL. 
5. SAVE MONEY.
4 & 5 go hand in hand, save money, then use money to travel, then save more money. It's a cycle.
6. WORK HARDER. I'm not going to put 'stop procrastinating' because, let's face it, I'm trying to be at least a little bit realistic here. By working harder I just mean to try more, to complain less and do more. Easier said than done, I think, but I'm going ta give it a go :-)

OK that's all... trying to keep it brief and attainable this year hahah :-) will be posting beauty tips for winter weather very soon! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment