Friday 31 January 2014

Favourite Pictures of Right Now!


OK so my cousin and I are penpals, and we always send some of our favourite pictures of the moment with our letters. Unfortunately, my printer is currently out of coloured ink so I'm posting on my pictures on here so I can still send them to my cousin! They include girl crush pictures, funny pictures, cutesy pictures and artsy pictures.
In this first set we have (TOP left to right), Gemma Styles being gorgeous and girl crushy, Harry Styles still from the Midnight Memories video edited onto a 'Footloose' movie poster, artsy fashion photo that I really liked.


In the second set we have (TOP left to right), a cutesy cat picture that I found on tumblr. a hilarious photo set of stills of Niall Horan from the'Talk Dirty to Me' video featured on 1DDay edited onto stills from Lady Gaga's video, a funny still of Louis Tomlinson & gang from the Midnight Memories video, Emma Watson being beautiful, a pair to the first artsy fashion photo, and Jennifer Lawrence and Little Mix being gorgeous and girl crushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment